40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1.Take bland diet, Avoid foods which cause acidity like spicy, oily, fatty and junk foods, onion, garlic, citrus fruit like orange grape, lemon, tomato, cucumber, raddish, vinegar, pickle etc
2.Have proper Breakfast, Don’t skip or postpone your meal, Take home made food, Avoid food and water from outside,
3.Eat food slowly, don’t rush, take smaller meals at frequent intervals like 5-6 meals per day, and don't overeat. Limit fluid intake during meal4.Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily). Take your meal regularly and timely. Avoid fasting, Don’t skip your breakfast.
5. Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol and tobacco, excess tea or coffee, carbonated drinks if you are having,6. Avoid stress, have adequate rest, sleep for 7-8 hours daily in night, go for regular exercise, practice yoga/meditation
7. Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days
.8.Consult gastro enterologist for further advice.
41 years experience
Ask Free Question
U have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning
2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs
4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
do for 7 days you will feel better
for medicine contact on private chat.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.