I am suffering from bad breath. I used to brush very well but quickly after some time it gets foul smell. Please help.

I am suffering from bad breath. I used to brush very well...
Hello, Halitosis, also called bad breath, is a symptom in which a noticeably unpleasant odor is present on the exhaled breath. Of those who have genuine halitosis, often the odor is caused by bacteria present below the gumline and on the back of the tongue. Rest of them is accounted for by many different conditions, including disorders in the nasal cavity, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, stomach or elsewhere. Very rarely, halitosis can be one of many symptoms of a serious underlying medical condition such as liver failure; but, in the vast majority of cases, the cause is minor and can often be reduced by adjustments to oral hygiene, including brushing or gently scraping the back of the tongue and improving the health of the gums by using dental floss. The intensity of bad breath may differ during the day, due to eating certain foods (such as garlic, onions, meat, fish, and cheese), smoking,[12] and alcohol consumption. Since the mouth is exposed to less oxygen and is inactive during the night, the odor is usually worse upon awakening ("morning breath"). Bad breath may be transient, often disappearing following eating, drinking, tooth brushing, flossing, or rinsing with specialized mouthwash. So, in your case, need to make a diagnosis for right medicine. Medication: Use homoeopathic SBL’s Homeodent toothpaste twice (morning & night) a day daily. Use Cinnamon Q (mother tincture) diluted with water for gargling or use Bakson’s Perio Aid mouthwash after every meal. And take orally - Merc. Sol. 30/ twice a day daily for 2 weeks. Then revert.