My penis is small and it produces low quantity of sperm and under my penis skin is affected when I use ointment it will be cured after someday again it will be affected whether I have to use ointment life long . I heard that removing skin of penis will reduce that rash. Indeed I need to improve my penis size and sperm quantity. Drop the life long solution for my problem.

My penis is small and it produces low quantity of sperm a...
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money. Following general measure will help to increase sperm count and motility :- 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C,D, E and Zinc 3) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.