Last month, I started doing more exercise. Lost around 1 kg and around abdomen. But now I am delayed on my period by 10 days. Did 5 home pregnancy tests and all are negative. Not involved in unsafe sex last month. So, attributed my delay in period to rigorous exercising. But pimples like never before. And some light white vaginal discharge. What is this discharge about, should I be worried for pregnancy. Also, I was diagnosed with mild pcod. Also, there was a small spotting last month around 14th day.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
white discharge is leucorrhoeal discharge which may cause due to exertion, pcod, malnutrition.
Menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety, depression, malnutrition, anaemia, over exertion.
* tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself, to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to ease your problem.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress.
* your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion.
* tk, apple, carrots, cheese, milk, banana, papaya, spinach, almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow.
* tk, homoeo medicne, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof.
@ pulsatilla 20-6 pills, thrice a day.
@ sepia200-6 pills, thrice a day.
* ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.
* avoid, caffiene, junkfood, dust, smoke, exertion.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.