How to start my weight loss routine. I want to reduce 10 kg in 2-3 month. I am vegetarian. I can do anything to reduce weight. please give me routine to start my weight.

How to start my weight loss routine. I want to reduce 10 ...
Hello yes you can reduce your weight easily in 3 months. You need to understand the concept of weight loss. It's a gradual process that requires cut down in calories under the guidance of a dietitian and regular exercise. Don't skip breakfast. Sleep for 7-9 hours per night. Avoid fried foods, sweets, carbonated drinks and processed foods. Include whole grains, sprouts, seasonal fruits and vegetables, salad vegetables like cucumber, kakri, onion, tomato. Take 3 main meals and 2 side meals. Drink plenty of water. Take flaxseed powder 1 tsp with lukewarm water on empty stomach. Thank you.
Hello, Eat a minimum of 3-4 cups of fresh vegetables daily. Cut out sugar from your diet completely. This means saying good bye to soft drinks, chocolates, ice-creams, jams, sauces and sugar-laden pastries. Eat whole-wheat bread instead of white read. Cutting out white bread means cutting out everything made from white flour. Be it pizza, pasta, pastries or naan. Make whole wheat bread, chapattis and brown rice a way of life. Snack on whole wheat crackers or bran biscuits instead of biscuits made from refined flour. Eat at least three meals a day. Do not skip a meal. Switch to soya milk instead of whole milk. Drink plenty of water as it eliminates the toxins and keep the system clear. If you are a non-vegetarian, eat a lot of fish. Limit your fat intake to 2-3 teaspoon a day. Eat 2-3 fruits a day
Hello, obaesity, being common, now a days due to irregular life style, - can be reduced, by opting-certain natural-norms in life. *go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body. *tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells. * go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing, regularly. * opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office. * tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast. * tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch. * consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry. * avoid, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza, butter, ghee, cookies, sitting on computer late in d night. # homoeo medicines which r administered gently, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof. @ phyto berryq -10 drops, thrice, with little water before each tk, care.