I have black scars on my face may be due to sunburn and I am also the patient of asthma. I had tried many creams but effect was none. What should I do?

I have black scars on my face may be due to sunburn and I...
Hello, please, tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself to moisten your skin &'facial muscle. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your body and lungs to retain oxygen to ease your asthmatic problem & to glow your face. Your diet be easily digestible on time. Avoid, caffiene, nicotine, junkfood, alcohol. Tk homoe oeuvres medicines: @ berb aqua 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ blatta orient q -10 drops with lukewarm water, thrice, orally. Tk, care.
Dear pt, take plenty of water. Use raw coconut oil over your face at bed time overnight then wash by facewash in the morning. Sepia 200 one dose in every morning until it cured. Thanks.