I am 33 years. I and my wife are in good sexual life. But sometime I wish to have sex with other partner. A few are about to do sex with me. Till now I haven't done with other than my wife. But I don't know why an interest comes in my mind to have sex with multiple partners. I mean 2-3 partners at a time. Even though my wife does satisfy, I don't.due to the above reason. Tell me what to do? Is this a kind of mental distraction or normal ? How can I control over such thinking ? Or suggest some solutions on effective fantasy like or should I go for a multiple sex partner ?

I am 33 years. I and my wife are in good sexual life. But...
Its one of common male sexual fantasy, Three’s company It’s cliché, but true: the most popular fantasy among men involves having sex with multiple women at the same time. Virtually every straight man will fantasize about it several – or, more likely, numerous – times in his life. Even if it usually doesn’t work out quite as well as you’d hope in real life, as a fantasy it is virtually unbeatable.
Absolutely ill-advised. Your mind often proposes a better experience and certainly it appeals to the libido to entertain such fantasies but it is rampant with trouble and dangers. Since you are already satiated with your wife, you should not indulge i such fantasies because it can lead to impulsive behavior. This can ruin your marriage and this desire may become addictive and you may not be able to stop it later on. The danger of infection itself is worrisome. But why would you want to spoil a good relationship to pander to your erotic fantasies? Just drop the idea and get on with improving your relationship and giving your wife a great time in life for being able to so satisfy your needs so well. Otherwise, you are tampering with your own peace and settled life to ruin it for good.