Dear Sir, Mam,
I was just wondering that after the body ache I won't able to stand myself straight n all my muscles are seems like loose, energy less.
How do you advice me on this, or shall I join gym?
10 years experience
Ask Free Question
You can go for following remedy it will help you
• Ashwagandha is a commonly available ayurvedic herb. It helps stimulate the immune system an counteracts the effects of stress.
1. Take 1 glass lukewarm milk
2. Add 1 tbsp ashwagandha powder
3. Mix well
4. Drink once daily
• Unhealthy lifestyle
• Lack of sufficient nutrients in diet
• It may also be a result of medical conditions like:
o Inflammatory bowel disease
o Low white blood cell count
• Children and pregnant women have naturally low immunity
it will surely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Body Ache treatment