I regularly suffer from mouth ulcer from last 3 years after eating oily foods and stomach ache. Help me to cure.

I regularly suffer from mouth ulcer from last 3 years aft...
Mouth ulcers mouth ulcers can vary is size, shape and number. Mouth ulcers are self limiting, which means they heal naturally by themselves. The medications are only to ease the pain and burning sensation during the course of the healing. Please do not self prescribe any medications as it might at times delay the healing of the ulcer. Please visit the dentist to know exactly the type of the ulcer and its treatment. To ease the pain you cud by a topical anaesthetic gel and apply it before eating anything spicy. Try to reduce the stress, avoid long exposure to sunlight, avoid carbonated drinks and citrus fruits and juices containing citric acid, avoid lemon with food and keep urself hydrated. Please visit the dentist for exact diagnosis and treatment. I hope I have answered your question. Feel free to contact me if you need more clarification. God bless and good luck.