I'm 24 year old. From last 60 days I've been working in office for 14-16 hrs continuously which gave me back pain and I'm not comfortable now to sit and work. I took rest and slept two days for 10-12 hrs but still I'm not able to sit and work like before. Will it become normal after some days or do I need to take any medicines?

I'm 24 year old. From last 60 days I've been working in o...
Follow these simple steps to ensure a good sleep every night and stay away from sleep disorders and other health problems associated with unhealthy sleep habits: 1) maintain a regular sleep routine go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every night of the week. A good sleep hygiene routine promotes healthy sleep and daytime alertness. 2) avoid sleeping during the daytime. It can disturb the normal pattern. 3) avoid caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol near bedtime. While alcohol may speed the onset of sleep, it creates problems in he second half of sleep. 4) exercise can promote good sleep. Exercise should be taken in the morning or late afternoon. Yoga, can be done before bed to help. 5) have a quiet, comfortable bedroom. Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer. Turn off the tv and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep. Background'white noise' like a fan is ok. If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom. Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights. Have a comfortable mattress. 6) avoid heavy meals close to bedtime. 7) ensure adequate exposure to natural light. 8) avoid emotionally upsetting conversations and activities before trying to go to sleep. Do not think of, or bring your problems to bed. 9) stop using all your digital devices and stop looking at digital screens be it mobile phones or televisions at least 1 hour before the time you plan to sleep. Instead try reading a fiction book near bedtime so it makes you help relaxed and de-stressed. Sleep well live healthy and live longer.