Am 19 years old I have a penis problem . I had suffered a lot with my micro penis it has only 2-2.5 cms it's very short. But it was big when it gets stiff (8-10 cms). I don't know why this happens But I was suffered a lot with that When I went to toilet I get tensed that if my surrounded will see my penis it gets problem to me I have a doubt that my penis doesn't opens it opens at some extent only Some part of my penis inner skin has attached with outer skin that's the reason will my penis has short I think I have a bad habit that I do masturbation 2-4 times per week. Please give me a best answer why this happens.

Am 19 years old I have a penis problem .
I had suffered a...
Dear friend, size of penis is calculated after erection, not when it is flaccid. Many people share the same size as yours. This size you have will neither impair your sexual pleasure or becoming a father. Consult a urologist if your foreskin is attached to the shaft of the penis, it is condition called phimosis. Do not develop any complex regarding your size, you will unnecessary inviting trouble by doing so. Masturbating 2-4 times is perfectly alright.
I had suffered a...
The size of penis depends on four factors:- 1) HEIGHT OF THE PERSON :- Every organ of a taller person posses greater dimension than those of a shorter person. 2) TESTOSTERONE HORMONE:- Less secretion of this hormone leads to underdevelopment of sexual organs 3) SEXUAL DISEASES:- Patients suffering from Erectile dysfunction often complaints of short penis. 4) FATTY TUMMY:- With every increase of 6 kg in weight, the waistline is increased up to 2 cm. This fatty layer of abdomen conceals 2 cm of the length of penis by surrounding it. Kindly remember that the penis will not remain erected all time. It will remain contracted & flaccid throughout the day. However, you can observe the increase in the width & length of your penis whenever you undergo erection. The minimum size of an erected penis required for intercourse is 3 inches. A penis is composed of three highly vascular muscles namely two Corpus Cavernosus muscles & one Corpus Spongiosum muscle. In normal condition when an individual undergoes sexual arousal blood flow is directed towards those muscles of penis. As a result the muscles of penis gets pumped up & increase in size. This phenomenon is externally manifested as the erection of penis. There are numerous videos in YouTube which demonstrate this mechanism of erection. The plan of action behind increasing the size of penis is to increase the size of those underlying muscles of penis. Normally a muscle undergoes an increase in size when it gets hypertrophied due to weight training. Weight-training leads to the pumping of blood to the muscle resulting in increased protein synthesis in the muscles. This applies to every muscles of human body & the muscles of penis are no exception. But it is quite impossible for the vascular muscles of penis to undergo any type of weight-training. Here the PENIS DEVELOPER SET comes in handy. The PENIS DEVELOPER SET helps in pumping blood to those vascular muscles without any type of weight-training. The PENIS DEVELOPER SET creates a partial vacuum around the penis which leads in rushing of blood to the vascular muscles of penis. As a result the vascular muscles of penis gets pumped. Continuous use of the PENIS DEVELOPER SET leads to hypertrophy of the muscles of penis which results in the increase in the length & width of the muscles of penis and thus the penis looks bigger. There is no specific medicine to increase the size of penis. However, you may have come across a number of gimmicking advertisement of medicines which claim to increase the size of penis. Don’t fall prey for any such advertisement because the penis won’t get bigger unless there is an increase of the size of the underlying vascular muscles of penis. An effective increase in the length & width of the penis has been noted within 2 months in those patients who have used the Penis Developer Set for 30 minutes daily. You can get the vacuum operated PENIS DEVELOPER SET by ordering for my Penis Enlargement Kit via Lybrate.