I am sachin, my age is 26. My problem is I have piles (hemorrhoid) since last two years. So what treatment is best. operation or ultroid treatment?

I am sachin, my age is 26. My problem is I have piles (he...
Swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and anus that cause discomfort and bleeding. Other factors that increase the risk for getting hemorrhoids include constipation, diarrhea, lifting heavy objects, poor posture, prolonged sitting, pregnancy, eating a diet low in fibre, anal intercourse, and being overweight. Liver damage and some food allergies can also add stress to the rectal veins. People who consistently eat a high-fiber diet are less likely to get hemorrhoids, while those people who prefer a diet high in processed foods are at higher risk. A low-fiber diet or inadequate fluid intake can cause constipation, which can contribute to hemorrhoids in two ways: it promotes straining on the toilet people do not consider homeopathy medicine for piles at its early stages and this is one of the reason why they end up under a surgeon's knife.