My front teeth gums are getting down with yellowish colour in it. I don't know what it is. When I asked my elders they are saying to massage on regular basis.

My front teeth gums are getting down with yellowish colou...
it is called calculus..get scaling done and maintain oral health..if not u ll loose ur teeth
That could be tartar formation (calculus). Get scaling done by dentist.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.