Hello, I am 25 years old female. In 2014 I had a neuro issue so I admitted in hospital .Now my condition is far better but the main pblm is through all these procedure I have a bed sour on hips o you said my tail .and a small boil on it now appeared what should I do to remove that boil firstly and please tell me how I remove bed sour .Pleasee help me Thanks in adv.

Hello, I am 25 years old female. In 2014 I had a neuro is...
Please consult a plastic surgeon for this. When there is a bedsore of local skin problems over the sacral area, this may settle with a few dressings, and avoiding lying on your back. If the sore is too deep, it may need skin grafting.