Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hii im 19 years old male and I want to confirm if im just masturbating . 5 or 6 times a month is it safe to me internally? On average bases you can just measure im masturbating after every 6 day gap. Is it safe ? please reply me soon. And please doctor be honest.

Hii im 19 years old male and I want to confirm if im just...
Normal and safe.
Masturbation is normal process, its not any side effect and not effect on your future . approx 95% of males in the world during lifetime. Most of the boys when enter in age of adolescent around 15 years, they learn and start doing masturbation. It continues up to marriage. Even after marriage when wife is away or pregnant, they do it. So don't worry. u do masturbation as your requirement.
Yes. Twice per week is considered healthy.
Six days gap is not bad but try to give more gap otherwise you have to supplement it with'vrushya' herbs. Weakness of semen/ shukra dhatu causes problems later in life.