My sister is having 130 kg but she does not eat so much that her weight should become 130 kg. Are there any ways to improve metabolism?

My sister is having 130 kg but she does not eat so much t...
Hello, she should go for thyroid profile. Obaesity, being common, now a days due to irregular life style, it can be reduced, by opting-certain natural-norms in life. *go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body. *tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells. * go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing, regularly. * opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office. * tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast. * tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch. * consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry. * avoid, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza, butter, ghee, cookies, sitting on computer late in d night. # homoeo medicines which r administered gently, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof. @ phyto berryq -10 drops, thrice, with little water before each tk, care.