I am 24 year old male, weight 73 kgs and height is 176 centimeters, I am feeling pain in my knee joint (both knees) for some times after get up while sited in ground with folding my legs. I also feel pain for some time after get up from latrine (Indian style). What is the problem is actually, please suggest me any medicine or any tips to relief from it. And the problem is started just before 2-3 months when I got a pain suddenly in my knee joint with without and reason.

I am 24 year old male, weight 73 kgs and height is 176 ce...
Hi, Apply Bakson’s Rheum Aid oil gently (2-3 times a day) and take orally Bakson’s Rheum-Aid syrup/ 1 tablespoon thrice daily. Also, increase your dietary intake of calcium which is present in green leafy vegetables, milk, milk products, sea food, white legumes, dried fig, black-eyed peas, almonds, oranges, seasame seeds. And vitamin D which is essential for absorption of calcium in our body and is synthesized naturally after getting exposed to sunlight, so early morning sunlight for 10-15 min. 2-3 times a day is mandatory. Apart from this, do walk daily along with physiotherapy will also help you.