I have a tanned skin I don't know what to do. I want to get 2/3 shades fairer what should I do?

I have a tanned skin I don't know what to do. I want to g...
We live in a society where fair skin is considered a valued trait of beauty. But genetic predisposition and poor lifestyle choices can often cause unwarranted skin darkening and localized pigmentation. These skin changes are mainly caused due to excessive melanin production. This skin darkening can also be a result of various factors such as overexposure to sun, damage due to chemical exposure, hormonal changes and even side effects of certain diseases. Skin lightening or whitening treatment includes a host of procedures which enhance the complexion of skin by targeting specific cells in the skin called melanocytes that are involved in the production of melanin. These procedures acts on these cells and brings about a reduction in the production of melanin, thereby decreasing the pigmentation of the skin and promoting skin lightening. Depending upon the severity and cause of the conditions we dermatologists suggest medications and cosmetic treatment to the patient. There are skin lightening peels, laser treatments and facial treatments available but which one is the most suitable for you can only be decided after you consult a dermatologist. A dermatologist in your area will help you chose the treatment which will show fast remarkable results for your skin type.