Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I AM 25 year old male. MY physic is not up to the mark. My weight is 55 kg and height 157 cm. I want to enhance my bone size and bodies weight too. SO that can you give me your suggestions to enhance my weight and bone size.

1 Doctor Answered
I AM 25 year old male. MY physic is not up to the mark. M...
Hello! you need to know body structure is hereditary, so its difficult to change. But yes you can gain muscle by proper diet and exercise. Small n frequent healthy meals with some activity. You can take good quality protein in your diet. Like- milk n products, egg, chicken, dal & products. N visit a dietitian. It will help. The 1st thing you need to take care of is good quality protein, complex carbohydrate n good quality fat. N what you are taking before n after work out is also matter. Aim for around 40-50g carbs and 20-30g protein. This stabilises your hormonal system to enable tissue regeneration and keeps blood sugar stable.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.