My blood pressure tends to become high and than low in my assessment record maintained for a week. What should I do?

My blood pressure tends to become high and than low in my...
To control & maintain Blood pressure to normal these are best methods to follow : .• Do physical exercise like jogging ,running or brisk walk for atleast 20-30 minutes. • Maintain your cholesterol level to normal & eat least amount of butter ,cream or fatty things. • Eat less amount of pickle , salt and fast food as they contain high sodium levels . • Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking . • Take less amount of caffine containing coffee , tea or cold drinks because caffine causes increase BP . • Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily .Do not take too much stress. • Do long breathing pranayams (Anulom- Vilom, Bhramari) daily for 10 - 15 minutes .It will reduce your stress level in your body. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits . • Take 5 ml of GULAB Jal added in a glass of water daily once a day.