I have pain from side of hip (back side just above hip bone) from the time I got up today morning. What should I do to decrease this pain?

I have pain from side of hip (back side just above hip bo...
Piriformis stretch 1. Lie on your back. 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.