I have problem in my teeth. Whenever I drink something cold my tooth started paining.

I have problem in my teeth. Whenever I drink something co...
It might b due to sensitivity. Tooth abrasion. Improper brushing technique. Cavities in tooth. Consult dental surgeon.
U may use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily.
Do rinsing with 15 ml milk 5 times a day for 15 days and see a dentist to make a good diagnosis.
If you have sensitivity to cold food stuff or drinks, you need your teeth to b cleaned professionally (scaling) by a dentist. Start with warm saline rinses along with the scaling. And yes it could be due to tooth abrasion or erosion so consult a dentist.
Get yourself checked. If it is sensitivity associated then you require professional cleaning by dentist. If cavity is there then you need to go for filling or root canal treatment depending upon severity.