My wife is 8 months pregnant and suffering from thyroid And my baby growth is not much as good as normal baby growth. So, suggest me something. And Eating mango is good in thyroid and pregnancy suggest me also.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and suffering from thyroid A...
avoid mango in pregnancy ....
Hello, thyroid problem during pregnancy can affect child's growth. It's already 8th month, so don't try any nonsense. Always follow your lady doctor's advise. If there is any problem related to growth after birth, treatment is possible. So don't be panic. Thyroid problem is surely curable with proper homeopathic treatment, so you can consult a homeopath for your wife too.
Hi it is very important to have hypothyroidism in very good control. Tsh values through out the pregnancy should be 1st trimester 0.1 to 2 milli units, 2nd trimester 0.3 to 3 milli units/l and 3 rd trimester 0.3 to 3.5 milli units. If this is maintained strictly then fetal growth is good and pregnancy out come is also good. So I hope this particular has been taken by you. Otherwise things can be difficult.
Hello you need to control thyroid. Mango will not help much. Ask her to on high caloric diet. Thanks.