I love a girl who is a friend of mine but I don't know she loves me or not. So many time I scolded her but still she is still with me how can I know she also wants me or not and how can I get rid of addiction of her text.

I love a girl who is a friend of mine but I don't know sh...
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. If you want to know whether a girl loves you or not, the best method is to propose her. Immediately you will come to know. There are no short cuts. You can observe her behavior and see whether things are favorable. But such a step is always unsatisfactory for you because you want to know the truth. Propose her and hope for the best. Take care.