Sir, What are the easy techniques to do kegel exercise please tell me I am unable to do so.

Sir, What are the easy techniques to do kegel exercise pl...
Find Your Pelvic Floor Muscles – Finding the PC muscle is easy. The next time you’re urinating, stop or slow your pee mid-flow. The muscles used to stop urinating is your PC muscle. Don’t actually tense legs, abdomen or butt cheek muscles, instead focus on lifting your entire pelvic floor upward. Most importantly, continue to breathe through the contraction of your pelvic floor. If you’re able to stop or slow your urine in mid-stream, you’ve just successfully located and contracted your pelvic floor muscles! If you’re having a hard time, it’s the same set of muscles you use to tighten your anus. Now you’re ready to Kegel. Contract Your Pelvic Floor Muscles – When you’re ready to do Kegel exercises for men, the first thing you need to do is contract your pelvic floor muscles. Hold the Kegel Contraction – Hold that contraction for as long as you can. Most men can’t hold a Kegel at first for no more than a couple of seconds. Some may not be able to hold it at all. That’s OK, that’s what penis exercises are for – to make you stronger! Make a note of how long you can hold the Kegel. Release the Kegel Contraction and Repeat – Release the squeeze and repeat, for ten repetitions. Gradually build up your Kegels until you can hold them for 10 seconds each.