Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old unmarried guy. I do masturbate thrice a week. I have good erection. Sometimes (not always) I attract to same gender. My question is that how wil I get rid of this problem? Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 27 years old unmarried guy. I do masturbate thrice a...
Though erection is good but constant loss of shukra dhatu by masturbation or unnatural sex may lead you to shukra dhatu kshay which by reverse deterioration of other dhatus, may cause health issues sooner than you expect. Need is to take combo of palliative and'vrushya' herbal combos. This will calm the excess urge on slightest stimulation but also nourish the semen.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.