I have a Paragard IUD. My husband and I are sexually active of course. We never use protection because of the IUD and he's also never "preventative" during intercourse. I have been bleeding since a week or two before the 16th of April and ended sometime between the 1st and the 8th of June. I have been nauseous on occasions, dizzy, I have an increased appetite, frequent urination, slightly enlarged breasts, and have spotted once or twice a but haven't anymore. Could I be pregnant? I know, I have the paragard it's "close to impossible" but it's not. I know thousands of women who have become pregnant with paragard. My husband and I also had an incident the 16th of June where his penis was "ripped/stabbed" causing an ER visit. I believe it may have moved maybe due to a pregnancy. I just feel "off" two pregnancy tests have shown negative but i'm not convinced. Could anyone give me any answers or advice as far as should I see my gyno? Its $80 for every visit so I don't want to go unless I necessarily HAVE to.

I have a Paragard IUD. My husband and I are sexually acti...
Hello, if the pregnancy tests have been done 10 days post your menstrual due date then the results are conclusive and you arrant pregnant but with a history that your husband was ripped post intercourse that there may be a chance that paraguard may have been pushed out of uterus or the thread is left too long to cause local cervical abrasions which are possibly bleeding. So you would need an evaluation both per speculum and ultrasonological.