I am 29 years I have a pcod problem. Already visited to doctor she gave me medicine but still my weight is gaining. Can you please suggest me what I do.

I am 29 years I have a pcod problem. Already visited to d...
Daily exercise 45 min. Avoid rice completely. Avoid carbs. Drink 8 glass water / day. Take a phytolacca berry q 6 drops once time in a day.
Hello, some ppl with pcos find it diff to lose weight. You need to exercise for 45-60 mins everyday only then will you lose weight. So it wud be wisr to hit the gym. Also modify your diet.
Hello, prime step for pcod is start doing g physical activity. This will produce endorphins that control your stress and keeps your hormones in balance. Then focus on eating healthy. Avoid non organic meat and poultry. Have soy milk atleast twice a week. Focus on eating orange coloured fruits and vegetables. Have nuts as snacks and drink plenty of water. Hope this helps you. Stay healthy stay fit.
Healthy Diet to Lose Weight Leave Carbonated Beverages Eating vegetables to lose weight Eating fruits to lose weight Stop eating sugar lose weight fast Reduce sodium lose weight Herbal Tea to lose weight Eat low calorie foods Drink plenty of water Avoid sweets Eat more vegetables U need to take a balanced diet