I am a 23 year old girl. I am having a tooth ache since two days. Even after minimizing the intake of sensitive drinks, the ache continues? Can you help me out?

I am a 23 year old girl. I am having a tooth ache since t...
Hello lybrate-user, toothache can be because of deep cavities or gum issues. Once the tooth as become sensitive the reasons are, cavity, crack, broken tooth or receding gums. Sensitive tooth paste help but its temporary. You need to see a dentist and treat the main cause first. Thank you.
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Hello lybrate-user; you might have a deep cavity in that particular tooth. Thats why you r having continuous pain. You can take a pain killer for temporary relief. And you shud visit a dentist asap as dat particular tooth need a treatment urgently. Thanx.
U may use gc tooth mouse twice daily read instructions before use.