Whenever I journey anywhere at night by train. I feel sleeplessness and when try to sleep. Feel fear (ghabrahat), heart beat increases, , fully feel uncomfortable and unable to sleep whenever journey anywhere, , can you suggest me what can I do to in this situation? ? Whenever I want to close my eyes, , I want to sleep, feel fear, sleeplessness, please give me any advice.

Whenever I journey anywhere at night by train. I feel sle...
As per your description of your situation, it shows that you have anxiety from traveling in train in night. This situation of yours may be because of that you associated some fear with traveling in night and it has become anxiety of traveling in night. Before planning for next journey, start one exercise at your home daily: when you go on bed for sleeping, before sleeping after closing eyes visualize whole situation in which you have fear, while you are lying on bed. In this process, you may have fear again but immediately stop your visualization, start deep breathing for approx five minutes and after deep breathing, start again visualization that situation, if you face fear again, go for deep breathing. Practice this whole process every day for at least ten minutes. I hope, you will get relief.