I am suffering from incontinence of urine, due to this I always keep tissue paper in my underwear, will it create any problem because I have heard not to keep your penis and balls in tight underwear it wil reduce sperm count?

I am suffering from incontinence of urine, due to this I ...
Follow the given medication as directed:- 1) 5 drops of homoeopathic causticum 30 at early morning daily before brushing teeth 2) 5 drops of homoeopathic conium mac 30 before going to bath daily. 3) 5 drops of homoeopathic baryta carb 30 just one hour before dinner daily. 4) homoeopathic mother tincture sabal serrulata q, 30 drops, twice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Along with the aforesaid medication few changes in your lifestyle are also necessary. Lifestyle alterations to address the symptoms include decreasing fluid intake before bedtime, moderating the consumption of alcohol and caffeine-containing products, and following a timed voiding schedule. Also it would be better if you could void the urine in sitting position.