Hi I am 29 years old and I have hyper thyroid. My Tsh range is 5.52 . My weight is increasing day by day. What food habit I should follow to reduce weight.

Hi I am 29 years old and I have hyper thyroid. My Tsh ran...
Thyroid is the metabolic hormone of the body. If you are hypothyroid then your metabolism will slow down. But it all depends from person to person. It is also true that your body fat will reduce slower than a a person with normal levels of thyroid. But you can always keep your levels in check by following a discipline lifestyle and eating clean and exercising well To maintain a low body fat and/or lower body fat: 1. Exercise at least 5 times per week 2. Eat whole/unprocessed foods at regular intervals, while being aware of physical hunger/fullness cues 3. Sleep 7-9 hours per night 4. Don’t engage in extreme diets 5. Stay consistent with your habits 6. Incorporate non-exercise physical activity 7. Ignore food advertising You need a fat loss diet which comprises of whole grains like jowar, bajra, wheat, brown rice, pulses like moong, musoor, bengal gram, lots of vegetables, fruits, eggs, fish, chicken, paneer, healthy oil, nuts and seeds. You need to eat them in right proportion. Avoid eating sugar and sweets, refined foods like maida, noodles pasta, White rice and products, bread. Drink a lot of water.