i have done sex for about a year now I am broke up with that guy as my family do not like him and now m getting married with another guy and from last 2 years m not even touching vagina m not doing anything do dancing daily and takes healthy food daily and now tell me clearly does my vagina get tight again in these 2 year my age age is 21 only I bleed many times in starting I know I can not bleed again as my hymen is ruptured completely from 1 year sex as I am not doing anything from 2 years only yoga and exercises like dancing and takes good food please tell me clearly as I gt tight in these 2 years m afraid that my future husband came to know that m not virgin please tell me clearly everything.

i have done sex for about a year now I am broke up with t...
Most of the males are well aware of early rupture of hymen due current life style due cycling, dancing, ets hence don't worry about the same. As your not not directly or indirectly not mannipulating your vagina hence every possibilities of regaining the certain amount of tightness also. Simillarly you should be well aware of the fact that males also keen about love, care, understanding, respect etc along with sexual satisfaction. Hence think beyond the sex to sustain the relation and enjoy the married life.
Lybrate-user nothing to be worried as hymen get rupture during heavy exersices and cycling too so hymen is not a sign of virgin.
Hello welcome to lybrate as per your query 1. There is not recovery possible as once hymen ruptured and if someone is active in sex in past, but after two years of periods without any involvement of sexual act; may it possible to have tighten your vaginal muscles than before. 2. You can make awake your husband after marriage as hymen can rupture by exercise, dancing etc. And do not have to fear about past. Live in present without any fear. Fear will make doubt, be involve and make true love with your future husband. It will give you more confidence. 3. Bleeding is not possible if once hymen ruptured. Be more careful and confident. Your husband is your life and he is also wish to give and to get full enjoy and lover towards you. No need of any remedies all the best.
Ruptured hymen cannot be reunited naturally. However for tightening the vaginal cavity certain kegel exercises have been directed by experts. In ayurveda there are some herbal combos/ independent herbs capable of action to tighten the vagina. But this is not a overnight process. You have to invest time to get achievement. There are many situations where bleeding doesn't happen during first intercourse. Pl meet any experienced ayurveda doctor near you or connect with lybrate ayurveda doctor for further guidance.
Don't worried. Your vagina (since 2 years), feel tighten to some extent, but hymen once ruptured cannot be repaired normally.