Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Sir, mere danto ko kida kha liye hain jisse danto men bahut dard rahta hai kripya achchi dava batayen jisse dard thik ho jaye aur eska purn nidan bhi batane ka kast karen.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to get root canal treatment done to save your tooth. Tablets will not help for long. Consult a dentist at the earliest. You can do warm salt rinsing to relieve from pain.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.