Hi, I am mohit and my age is 45 years, I have problem of back ach in the ealy morning and after pour the hot water , it will relief for a while, please suggest some medicines and oblige. Thanks, Mohit.

Hi, I am mohit and my age is 45 years, I have problem of ...
You should massage your back every night with lukewarm sesame,(til,) oil. Then give fomentation to back with hot water bottle. You will get tremendous relief. For medication you can consult me!
Hi, bachache, causes due to postural defects, stress, anxiety, traumatic injury, more than 50% cases are due to depression, deformity & stiffness of spine. Smoking, consumption of alcohol, angina factors, cholecystitis & insomnia. *smoking & alcohol are directly linked with neck & back pain, it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae. Go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae & back muscle, to ease your back pain. *go for constant movement of back muscle, joints which makes back muscle & spine, flexible. *nowadays meditation & yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it. #tk, homoeo medicine: @ rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day. @ arnica mont200-6-6 pills, thrice a day. *tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility. *ensure, sound sleep for 7 hrs at least, in d night in d right posture on a hard surface. *your diet b easily digestible on time, don' t, skip your meal. *avoid, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, junkfood, cold intake, exposure to cold, scorching sun. Sitting for a long time on d table. Tk care.
Early morning pain is usually inflammatory. Try to avoid getting up straight from lying down position, turn to your side first and then get up. Practice general flexibility and mobility exercises of back: Bend forward Bend backwards Toe touch Side bending Knee to chest exercise