Hey I am angesh Gupta in my daily routine I masturbate daily I want to now that when I masturbate daily is it cause my health I want know is there any problem to me when I masturbate daily. Nd is there any problem to my hight ? please tell me about that what happen when I masturbate please tell me.

Hey I am angesh Gupta in my daily routine I masturbate da...
Masturbation twice per week is healthy excess leads to side effects. Some of the after- effects of masturbation are: a. The nervous system is affected the most. B. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness. C. The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes. D. Continuous headache and backache. E. Dizziness and loss of memory. F. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion. G. Nervousness. H. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work. I. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness. J. All the senses are impaired. K. Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf etc. L. Lastly t. B. Or insanity or some other serious disease catch hold of the victim to lead his life to a close. M. Impotency/ erectile dysfunction / premature ejaculation, reduced penis size, hardness etc therefore, young men are advised to consult a qualified and honest homoeopathic practitioner for his expert advice and effective treatment instead of wasting his money with quacks. Further, those young men who are or have been engaged in the regular habits of masturbation should not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Homoeopathic treatment for taking away the habit of masturbation and removing its bad effects.
It is not bad unless you get addicted to it.
Mr side effects of musturbation is the sexual weakness and nerve weaknesses and low sperm count ok and some depressing condition coming up