How to remove bad breath ? Is it because of mouth or due to acidity . Suggest good tooth paste . Should I use tongue cleaner and dental floss ?

How to remove bad breath ? Is it because of mouth or due ...
Yes, use tooth paste, brush, floss, tongue cleaner and mouth wash in day to day life. Visit dentist for scalling.
bad breath can be due to constipation or acidity it is good practice to floss and use tongue cleaner get full mouth scaling done for better results
Hello lybrate-user, both mouth and stomach can be the reason for it. Deposition of plaque and calculus around teeth cause gum infection hence bad breath, deposition (whitish yellow layer) over tongue, unfilled decayed teeth are also responsible for bad breath. Regarding stomach, both uncleared stomach as well as acidity can cause bad breath. Avoid spicy food, try to increase your water intake. I suggest you to visit a dentist for professional cleaning of your teeth because this helps removing plaque and calculus. You can use antibiotic mouth rinses twice a day. Also follow good oral hygiene habits.