I have teeth gap problem. Its in front of face. Only two teeth are gap. So its look ugly. How I make its tight and no gap between these btwo teeth. Give me solutions.

I have teeth gap problem. Its in front of face. Only two ...
There are many solutions of it depending upon budget and time: 1. Building up of teeth by filling material for closing the gap (composite build up, 1 hour procedure) 2. Ceramic veneers (2 sittings required in a gap of 3-4 days) 3. Braces (long term procedure 1 year around) for pros and cons of each procedure and what is best for your need. You need to consult a dentist.
Visit a dentist for this. Treatment can be suggested only after knowing the amount of space present in between. For your information, this treatment can be divided as orthodontic treatment for larger spaces (braces, etc) and cosmetic treatment (tooth colored filling, veneers, laminates, etc) for both larger and smaller spaces.