I am 2 months pregnant. I would like to know if I can have sex during pregnancy or not. In which month we should avoid sex and is female masturbation allowed during pregnancy?

I am 2 months pregnant. I would like to know if I can hav...
While for the majority of couples sex is safe during pregnancy, your practitioner may restrict intercourse at certain times or even for the full nine months in some high-risk pregnancies. Intercourse may be permitted without orgasm for the woman. Or foreplay may be allowed as long as penetration is avoided. Or penetration is permitted but only if a condom is used. Knowing precisely what is safe and when it’s safe is essential, so ask for details if your practitioner instructs you to abstain. Ask why sex is off the table, whether that refers to intercourse, orgasm or both, and whether the restrictions are temporary or apply for the entire pregnancy. Sex will probably be restricted under the following, and possibly other, circumstances: If you’re experiencing signs of preterm labor or, possibly, if you have a history of preterm labor If you’ve been diagnosed with incompetent cervix or placenta previa Possibly, if you’re experiencing vaginal bleeding or if you have a history of miscarriages If your doctor does for any reason place restrictions on lovemaking during pregnancy, communicate with your partner to find ways to address the intimacy you’re both craving. If penetration is off-limits but orgasm is allowed, consider mutual masturbation. If orgasm’s taboo for you, you might get pleasure out of pleasuring your partner this way (he certainly won’t object). If intercourse is OK — but orgasm is prohibited — you could try making love without reaching climax. And if all lovemaking activities have been banned for the duration of your pregnancy, try not to let that come between you as a couple. Focus on the romantic, G-rated ways of getting close you might not have tapped into since early on in your relationship (like hand-holding, cuddling and old-fashioned making out). Bottom line: In the majority of cases, pregnancy sex is a safe, fun way for you and your partner to bond — and if it does pose specific risks for your pregnancy, you can count on your practitioner to let you know.
It is not harmful but better avoid first 3 month.