Hi, I having read in an article, I am a 48 years old and experience symptoms related to Cushing Syndrome/disease and Conn syndrome/disease.
To be sure, what kind of tests should I undergo to rule out the 2 syndromes/ diseases.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
u, are obeased by 30 kg, approx.
First, of all reduce your weight by 30 kg to get relief of all the problems
*go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body.
*tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell.
Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells.
* go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing, regularly.
* opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office.
* tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast.
* tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch.
* consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry.
* avoid, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza, butter, ghee.
# homoeo medicines which r administered gently, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof.
@ phyto berryq -10 drops, thrice, with little water before each meal.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.