Hi, I having read in an article, I am a 48 years old and experience symptoms related to Cushing Syndrome/disease and Conn syndrome/disease. To be sure, what kind of tests should I undergo to rule out the 2 syndromes/ diseases.

Hi, I having read in an article, I am a 48 years old and ...
Hi, u, are obeased by 30 kg, approx. First, of all reduce your weight by 30 kg to get relief of all the problems *go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body. *tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells. * go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing, regularly. * opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office. * tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast. * tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch. * consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry. * avoid, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza, butter, ghee. # homoeo medicines which r administered gently, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof. @ phyto berryq -10 drops, thrice, with little water before each meal. Tk, care.