Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl within 30 hrs and today her body was paining gave crocin and this was first time for both of them so its normal ?

Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl with...
Should be fine.
Yes it is normal. Next time don't use I pill. It is having very side effects. Use other method of contraception.
Yes, it's normal. I however strongly recommend you to use better methods of contraception like condoms henceforth. The I pill is an emergency pill, and should be used only in cases of an emergency. Your girlfriend will experience problems like heavy bleeding and pain due to the I pill, since it interferes with the hormonal cycle.
Try the following remedy it will surely help you 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day Causes: • Anxiety • Incorrect diet • Unhealthy lifestyle surely you will get results.