Plz sir help me my pennies is cross do I get any problem wit that in 8 months I have marriage so I'm fearing a lot.

Plz sir help me my pennies is cross do I get any problem ...
It's normal. Nothing to worry.
A curved penis simply can be a result of individual anatomy. The direction that an erect penis takes depends on theproportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likelyto have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or evenstraight up. Sometimes the penis also bends to the left or to the right. I think in your case bending may be due to short crus.In the vast majority of cases, the curve falls well within the norms of most men and should not be a deterrent for arelationship. If, however, your penis has a pronounced curve or bends sharply to the left or right — especially if penetration isimpossible or if an erection is painful — you should see a urologist.