Sir now a day's I am suffering from cold and fever kindly have look this regards and kindly consult me the best of medicine as per this weather at early which completely removed all kind of disease from what I usually suffered from I am very seek to kindly look at it also please Thanks and regards all the way.

Sir now a day's I am suffering from cold and fever kindly...
Eat nutritious diet to boost up your immune system and drink plenty of water for proper hydration of body. Avoid taking cold things like ice-cream, cold drink and cold water. Do yoga daily for better circulation of blood throughout the body. For relief of cold and fever take medicine in the supervision of your nearby doctor.
1. Milk 250 ml+ 15 grains of black pepper boil & drink at 6 pm today. 2. Take by 2 pm 2 tab. Arogya vardhini (ayurveda) 3 at 4 pm butter milk 150 ml only. 4 tomorrow onwords 4 cloves in a glss of milk. 5 you will be getrid of all.