Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years old male. I am having numbness problem in my both feet. I have consulted a neurologist and diagnosed the spinal cord disc problem. He suggested a surgery. But I do not want to go for surgery. Looking for a alternative solution.

3 Doctors Answered
Hello you should go for homoeopathic treatment for your disc problem as it offers good solutions without the need for surgery. Combining with physiotherapy and dietary supplements gives results pretty fast. The main problem is of pain with almost every case of disc prolapse and our medicines take care of that as well as aiming at the root cause of pain which is nerve compression.
Avoid surgery do physiotherapy treatment vit b12 and strength exercise best for u. Avoid long sitting, toward bending lifting heavyweight.
1 person found this helpful
If you have major compression of the spinal cord or nerves than surgical treatment is one of the options.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.