Hello doc. I have irregular periods which is last for 15 to 20 days . N my virginal is smelling some time . My weight is also very much . What to do ?

Hello doc. I have irregular periods which is last for 15 ...
Hi, heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding, which is also called menorrhagia, can occur to any menstruating woman. It can also cause serious health problem such as iron-deficiency anemia. In order to stop heavy menstrual bleeding naturally, you can try different types of home remedies and making changes to your diet. Home remedies: -cinnamon, which you may use in cooking or baking, is also a well-known spice that may provide relief from heavy bleeding. Incorporate more cinnamon into your diet or take it alone to help calm the uterus and prevent heavy bleeding. Try mixing one cup of hot water with three teaspoon of powdered cinnamon and take it every thirty minutes during your menstrual cycle. -wash 2 cups of raspberry leaves and bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Strain and enjoy one cup up to three times a day. -placing an ice pack on your abdomen may reduce bleeding (no more than 20 minutes). It may also alleviate pain and swelling. -choose healthy and nutrient dense foods such as proteins including nuts, iron rich foods like dark green leafy vegetables, and dairy products like yogurt or cheese for calcium. Green beans contain high fiber and are enriched with vitamin b, which prevents abdominal cramps. Choose breads and grains that are fortified with iron, vitamin b, fiber and protein. Eat vegetables such as broccoli, kale, sweet potatoes, and spinach to help you get iron, calcium, and vitamin c. Eat fruits such as oranges and strawberries for vitamin c. Prunes and dried apricots are a good source of iron. Medication: take hamamelis q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water every 2 hrly during the menses. And for rest of the days, take five phos. And alfaalfa tonic. Take them thrice daily for 4 weeks and revert me back. Even after taking these medication, if there is no relief in the sufferings, need to get an ultrasound (pelvis) done first.