Hii I just wanted to know if a girls who's had multiple sexual relationship. . Unprotected and after been diagnosed with urine infections which led to sum minor kidney issue. Can the female be rest assure to have a normal relationship with her husband in future. As she was diagnosed and had no std or hiv result. But she scared to get married cx of all the past relationship. And mainly cx of urine infection . ?

Hii I just wanted to know if a girls who's had multiple s...
Hi, thanks for the query. Yes, you can have a normal sexual relationship with your husband and you should not worry much as your std and hiv testing are negative. For uti get your urine culture and sensitivity test and took treatment accordingly. Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information. Good luck. Regards.
She is safe if blood tests normal.
Its perfectly normal to get married. Uti is common in females who r sexually active. If no std/ hiv detected on test it is completly safe to get married and hve blissful life.