I have gap in my frontal teeth of 0.5 cm. What treatment should be done to cure it?

I have gap in my frontal teeth of 0.5 cm. What treatment ...
U need to fill your space with filling material.
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user, it can be treated by various methods by capping or by composites etc meet your dentist for accurate treatment.
0.5 mm is minimal gap. It can be easily cover up by removable orthodontics. That means you wil be guven a plate to wear for 10 to 12 hrs a day. N depwnding upon the case result will come in 3 to 4 months. Also you hav other voametic option also lk composite veneers or ceramic veneers if you want an instant result. Ask your dentist for the same.
Your age is perfect for orthodontic treatment. Gap is so less that it can be managed by removable appliance only, no fixed braces required. But for that you need to consult a dentist.
Lybrate-user management of the gap will depend on many factors. Was the gap present from childhood or has it developed later? do you have any habits? in a nutshell, you need a proper evaluation before the best course of treatment can be decided keeping in mind your needs, time and cost. The best treatment option would be orthodontic correction (braces) as it would not require the physical alteration of any original tooth. The other options are, ceramic / composite veneers & crowns.