Sir, My Mother is of 45 year's old. And she often says that she has a pain on her knees. She can not walk for a longer time. If she sits for a longer time than she could not stand immediately. Sir please give a proper solution to it. As now I am an employe. So from my 1st salary I want to do something good to my parents. Of which they would be proud of.

Sir,
My Mother is of 45 year's old.
And she often says th...
Advice. Avoid sitting cross legged. Avoid squatting- quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area contrast fomentation (hot and cold).
Sir,
My Mother is of 45 year's old.
And she often says th...
She is probably having arthritis of knee. If problem is severe, then get her standing xrays of knee done. Avoid sitting cross legged, avoid squatting position, avoid climbing stairs.