I have erection problem. Its get erected and sperm also passes but the erection is not that much hard and strong . Should I take viagra for dat issue? Whats your suggestion ?

I have erection problem. Its get erected and sperm also p...
take a homeopathic medicine lycopodium 30 ( 2 pills ) / day for 30 days after 30 days revert back to further treatment to complete cure
Erectile dysfunction in your age is very unlikely perhaps you are indulging in excessive sexual thoughts and doing masturbation in excess. Both of these things are very bad for physical and psychological health.
Hello sir. I advise you to avoid taking such pills for erectile dysfunction. As it will make your condition more worse because of its side effects. Common side effects of viagra headache, flushing in the face, neck, or chest, upset stomach, indigestion, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, muscular pain or tenderness. Nausea, dizziness, rash, diarrhea serious side effects of viagra change or loss of vision, ringing in ears or hearing loss, chest pain or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, swelling in the hands, ankles, and feet.