Hi Doctor I am 46 year old male having 85 kg weight. I want to loose weight particularly belly fat. Can you suggest me the safest and quick way to loose belly fat? Thanks Parveen Kumar.

Hi Doctor
I am 46 year old male having 85 kg weight. I wa...
Hello, Doing exercises regularly will not only cut down your belly fat, but also you will get a body in good shape and you will be get rid of many diseases related to it! Following exercises will help you to achieve this if you don’t have any other medical condition: 1.The Plank - Lie down on your tummy and then come on your palms and toes. Lift the knees off the floor. Draw your tummy muscles up and breathe deeply into the side and back of the rib cage. Aim to hold the pose for 30 seconds. 2.Static Tiger pose - Place your hands and knees on the floor. This is the starting position. Now lift up one leg and extend the opposite arm. Hold this Static Tiger Pose for 3 deep breaths. Come back to the starting position and swap sides, extending arm and opposite leg. You can look down towards the mat to keep the spine in line. This exercise will build core strength. 3.Sitting Spinal Twist - Sit on the floor and cross your legs. Place one hand next to your hip and the other on the knee. Rotate the spine and look over one shoulder into a Sitting Spinal Twist. Inhale. Exhale back to centre. Swap sides, rotating and looking over the shoulder. Inhale. Exhale back to centre. 4.Stomach Crunches - Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart. Place your hands on your thighs, across your chest or behind your ears. Slowly curl up towards your knees until your shoulders are about three inches off the floor. Hold the position for a few seconds and lower down slowly. Perform 12 stomach crunches. 5.Oblique Crunch - Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart. Roll your knees to one side down to the floor. Place your hands across your chest or behind your ears. Slowly curl up towards your hips until your shoulders are about three inches off the floor. Hold the position for a few seconds and lower down slowly. Perform 12 oblique crunches and repeat on the opposite side. Medication: Start taking Schwabe's Phytolacca Berry tablets/ thrice daily 1/2 an hr before meals for 1 month. Thereafter revert me back for further guidance. All the best!
Hi Doctor
Hi lybrate-user Everyone wants to reduce fat from some or other part of the body. And the most common problem area is the tummy. Here are 6 tips to keep in mind while you’re worrying about your belly fat: 1. Before you target your tummy fat, try to lose the extra fat around your abs by doing cardiovascular exercises that engage multiple muscles. Try circuit training that burns higher amount of calories in a shorter period. 2. There is no such thing as spot reduction when you have a lot of weight to lose. Instead, try to lose some weight, and once you are thin enough, focus on particular areas to get better results. 3. Get more sleep. If you’re not getting enough sleep and only concentrating on the exercises, you’ll end up over-exhausting yourself. This will do more harm than good. You will end up eating more to fight the lethargic feeling. Try to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep per night in order to win in the fight against belly fat. 4. Eat less sugar and calories. Belly fat is easily reduced with a controlled diet. Try to include more protein and fiber rich vegetables that will keep you full for longer, resulting in less snacking between meals. 5. Drink more water as this will keep you satiated and will prevent you from mistaking thirst for hunger. 6. Eat more fat to burn more fat. Consuming healthy fats actually help your body to burn the unwanted fat. Stock up on healthy fats like healthy oil and fish.